What Are the 2022 Honda HR-V Safety Ratings?
With incredible safety features and a reliable design, you’ll likely feel at home behind the wheel of the new Honda HR-V during your very first drive. Luckily, the experts share the same sentiment, as the Honda HR-V safety ratings are among the very best in the entire automotive industry. For years, Honda safety has been legendary among Warren drivers. Now you can take advantage and enjoy the benefits with a Honda HR-V upgrade. Below, Apostolakis Honda will explore the 2022 Honda HR-V safety ratings to help you feel confident on your commute from Boardman to Youngstown!
Honda HR-V Safety Ratings from Top Auto Safety Experts
In terms of safety ratings, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) are the two trusted authorities. Both institutions have reviewed the safety prowess of this SUV favorably, review the breakdown below:
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
The Honda HR-V safety ratings from the IIHS correspond with how well this vehicle holds up in the event of a collision*. Honda HR-V safety ratings from the IIHS are as follows:
- Small overlap front, driver and passenger side: Good*
- Moderate overlap front: Good*
- Side: Good*
- Roof strength: Good*
- Head restraints and seats: Good*
Crash Avoidance & Mitigation
- Front crash prevention: Superior with optional equipment (highest possible rating)*
- Headlights: Acceptable*
- Child seat anchors (LATCH) ease of use: Acceptable*
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
The NHTSA puts Honda safety capabilities through the wringer by conducting crash tests on each model. Here’s how the 2022 Honda HR-V scored on the 5-star NHTSA scale:
- Overall Rating: 5 Stars**
- Frontal Crash: 4 Stars**
- Side Crash: 5 Stars**
- Rollover: 4 Stars**
Honda Safety: Standout Honda HR-V Safety Features
The Honda Sensing® safety suite combines with the advanced design of the ACE™ body structure to provide a durable driving experience. The critical acclaim of this model is founded on a bedrock of innovative safety features, including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS): Initiates car brakes if a collision with a straight-ahead vehicle is imminent.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): This small camera detects road markings and alerts you if you’re veering off course to help you stay on the Cortland roads.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): Allows you to maintain a preset following distance.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): Detects if you’re drifting from your lane and actively adjusts your steering to center your vehicle.
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR): The camera detects road signs and alerts you of speed limits.
Find a Safe New Honda HR-V for Sale in Cortland!
When you make the switch to the Honda HR-V, you can travel with peace of mind! Work with our financiers today to find your affordable dream ride. As always, be sure to contact our team with any lingering questions or concerns about our Honda offerings.
More from Apostolakis Honda
2023 Honda HR-V Interior
Among all the SUV drivers you can find in Warren and the surrounding areas, you won’t have a difficult time spotting the Honda HR-V, and for good reason. The 2023 Honda HR-V interior is comfortable and jammed packed with infotainment and safety features, and it’s no wonder why so many drivers continue to choose…
2023 Honda Vehicle Lineup
If you’re shopping around Warren for 2023 Honda Vehicles, take a moment to learn about the latest 2023 Honda redesigns for 2023 Honda cars, SUVs, hatchbacks, trucks, and minivans. Once you’ve gotten better acquainted with the lineup, apply for financing and contact Apostolakis Honda to arrange a test drive in Cortland! 2023 Honda SUVs/Crossovers Honda Research…
When Will Honda Pilot Be Redesigned?
The Pilot will be redesigned for the 2023 model year, and you will get to experience the transformed model soon in showrooms near Warren. For the 2023 Honda Pilot redesign, you can expect new standard interior features and a sporty exterior update that includes a more prominent grille, squared-off headlights, and taillights. Not only is…
0 comment(s) so far on What Are the 2022 Honda HR-V Safety Ratings?