What is the 2023 Honda HR-V MPG?
There are plenty of advantages to choosing the 2023 Honda HR-V, including sensational design and state-of-the-art tech features. But, the 2023 Honda HR-V fuel economy is one of the biggest selling points with Warren drivers. Whether you opt for the base LX or the deluxe EX-L, you can expect impressive performance from this best-selling crossover. Dive deeper into the 2023 Honda HR-V mpg specs below, and reserve your Honda at Apostolakis Honda!
2023 Honda HR-V Fuel Economy by Drivetrain
While all Honda HR-V trim levels utilize the same efficient engine, Boardman drivers can take their pick of two different drivetrains. The standard front-wheel drive option offers the highest Honda HR-V mpg possible with fantastic handling, but the available all-wheel drive system delivers even more rock-solid performance through tough terrain and inclement weather. See how the Honda HR-V fuel economy differs below:
- 2023 Honda HR-V FWD: 26 / 32 / 28 city/highway/combined mpg*
- 2023 Honda HR-V AWD: 25 / 30 / 27 city/highway/combined mpg*
2023 Honda HR-V Engine Specs
Under the hood of all 2023 Honda HR-V models, you’ll find a well-balanced naturally-aspirated 2.0L inline-four engine paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT). This combination delivers both power and efficiency for the open Youngstown roads ahead. Check out the specs for 2023:
- Engine: 2.0L inline-four
- Horsepower: 158 hp
- Torque: 138 lb-ft
- Transmission: CVT
- Tank Size: 14.0 gallons
2023 Honda HR-V Efficiency Features
The 2023 Honda HR-V fuel economy isn’t just owed to a great engine, but also a wealth of top-notch technology. This includes efficiency-boosting features like:
- Transmission: The continuously variable transmission (CVT) optimizes your Honda HR-V mpg, and delivers more impressive gas mileage than traditional automatic transmission designs.
- Drivetrain: Not only does the standard front-wheel drive provide impressive fuel economy figures, but the available Real Time all-wheel-drive with Intelligent Control System also streamlines your performance by applying extra torque only when needed – which saves you valuable fuel.
- Technology: The Honda Sensing safety suite includes Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, which adapts to the speed of surrounding traffic. This keeps you safe while keeping your driving steady and efficient.
Find Out More with Apostolakis Honda
We’ve only begun to cover the world-class features of the Honda HR-V, so why not take a spin in person? Contact us at Apostolakis Honda for more information about the Honda lineup and schedule your test drive today. You can explore the new Honda HR-V models in our Cortland showroom or build your own!
More from Apostolakis Honda
If you’re searching for a fuel-efficient SUV in Warren, the 2023 Honda Pilot is an excellent choice. With its impressive MPG ratings, this Honda vehicle is designed to keep you on the road for longer, whether you’re commuting around Boardman or embarking on a road trip. At Apostolakis Honda, we’re here to provide you with…
The Honda Pilot design is both sleek and functional, with a modern look that makes it stand out on the Warren and Boardman roads. With its sculpted lines and aerodynamic shape, the Pilot is both stylish and efficient. From the bold front grille to the rear spoiler, every detail has been carefully crafted to…
The 2023 Honda Pilot is a stylish and versatile midsize SUV that offers an array of features and options. One of the most exciting aspects of the Pilot is the wide range of color options available for both the exterior and interior. Whether you prefer a bold and eye-catching hue or a more understated…