What is the 2023 Honda HR-V MPG?
There are plenty of advantages to choosing the 2023 Honda HR-V, including sensational design and state-of-the-art tech features. But, the 2023 Honda HR-V fuel economy is one of the biggest selling points with Warren drivers. Whether you opt for the base LX or the deluxe EX-L, you can expect impressive performance from this best-selling crossover. Dive deeper into the 2023 Honda HR-V mpg specs below, and reserve your Honda at Apostolakis Honda!
2023 Honda HR-V Fuel Economy by Drivetrain
While all Honda HR-V trim levels utilize the same efficient engine, Boardman drivers can take their pick of two different drivetrains. The standard front-wheel drive option offers the highest Honda HR-V mpg possible with fantastic handling, but the available all-wheel drive system delivers even more rock-solid performance through tough terrain and inclement weather. See how the Honda HR-V fuel economy differs below:
- 2023 Honda HR-V FWD: 26 / 32 / 28 city/highway/combined mpg*
- 2023 Honda HR-V AWD: 25 / 30 / 27 city/highway/combined mpg*
2023 Honda HR-V Engine Specs
Under the hood of all 2023 Honda HR-V models, you’ll find a well-balanced naturally-aspirated 2.0L inline-four engine paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT). This combination delivers both power and efficiency for the open Youngstown roads ahead. Check out the specs for 2023:
- Engine: 2.0L inline-four
- Horsepower: 158 hp
- Torque: 138 lb-ft
- Transmission: CVT
- Tank Size: 14.0 gallons
2023 Honda HR-V Efficiency Features
The 2023 Honda HR-V fuel economy isn’t just owed to a great engine, but also a wealth of top-notch technology. This includes efficiency-boosting features like:
- Transmission: The continuously variable transmission (CVT) optimizes your Honda HR-V mpg, and delivers more impressive gas mileage than traditional automatic transmission designs.
- Drivetrain: Not only does the standard front-wheel drive provide impressive fuel economy figures, but the available Real Time all-wheel-drive with Intelligent Control System also streamlines your performance by applying extra torque only when needed – which saves you valuable fuel.
- Technology: The Honda Sensing safety suite includes Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, which adapts to the speed of surrounding traffic. This keeps you safe while keeping your driving steady and efficient.
Find Out More with Apostolakis Honda
We’ve only begun to cover the world-class features of the Honda HR-V, so why not take a spin in person? Contact us at Apostolakis Honda for more information about the Honda lineup and schedule your test drive today. You can explore the new Honda HR-V models in our Cortland showroom or build your own!
More from Apostolakis Honda
2023 Honda HR-V Interior
Among all the SUV drivers you can find in Warren and the surrounding areas, you won’t have a difficult time spotting the Honda HR-V, and for good reason. The 2023 Honda HR-V interior is comfortable and jammed packed with infotainment and safety features, and it’s no wonder why so many drivers continue to choose…
2023 Honda Vehicle Lineup
If you’re shopping around Warren for 2023 Honda Vehicles, take a moment to learn about the latest 2023 Honda redesigns for 2023 Honda cars, SUVs, hatchbacks, trucks, and minivans. Once you’ve gotten better acquainted with the lineup, apply for financing and contact Apostolakis Honda to arrange a test drive in Cortland! 2023 Honda SUVs/Crossovers Honda Research…
When Will Honda Pilot Be Redesigned?
The Pilot will be redesigned for the 2023 model year, and you will get to experience the transformed model soon in showrooms near Warren. For the 2023 Honda Pilot redesign, you can expect new standard interior features and a sporty exterior update that includes a more prominent grille, squared-off headlights, and taillights. Not only is…